Beantwoord

someone has a problem with expats

Hello, I was recently in a T-mobile store and I requested some phone and monthly calling card information. THE EVENT WAS: we can not offer mobile phone subscriptions for expats. (the man is trying to specify that they have a new law) about which I have not heard .. and it seems that even KPN did not hear ... I'm sorry I have to meet people like this (anyway I got a new subscription and a phone)
icon

Beste antwoord door David 29 oktober 2018, 09:54

Hi Yonutsz002,

How unfortunate to hear of your experience! We definitely don't have an issue with expats, quite the contrary!

For all of our new customers we require one of the following manners of identification:
Nederlandse Europese ID-kaart
Nederlands rijbewijs (uitgegeven door de gemeente, dus niet door de RDW)
Nederlands paspoort

Buitenlands paspoort *
Europese ID-kaart *

Verblijfsvergunning types 1-5
Verblijfskaart type EU/EER
Verblijfskaart Familielid EU/EER
Geprivilegieerdendocument
*with these documents you can only get a Sim Only

If any of these documents is provided, you can get a contract with us, this goes for expats and Dutch citizens.

Perhaps we'll meet again in the future, who knows! 🙂 If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Yonutsz002,

How unfortunate to hear of your experience! We definitely don't have an issue with expats, quite the contrary!

For all of our new customers we require one of the following manners of identification:
Nederlandse Europese ID-kaart
Nederlands rijbewijs (uitgegeven door de gemeente, dus niet door de RDW)
Nederlands paspoort

Buitenlands paspoort *
Europese ID-kaart *

Verblijfsvergunning types 1-5
Verblijfskaart type EU/EER
Verblijfskaart Familielid EU/EER
Geprivilegieerdendocument
*with these documents you can only get a Sim Only

If any of these documents is provided, you can get a contract with us, this goes for expats and Dutch citizens.

Perhaps we'll meet again in the future, who knows! 🙂 If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer