Beantwoord

When can I order new iPhone with new ID Number

• 3 februari 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 100 Bekeken

Hi,

I have been trying to order new iPhone for a month now. Seems like T-Mobile system doesn’t recognize my new ID number.

I have gotten new ID (Verblijfsgunning Type I) from IND on Dec, 2020. When I try to order new phone and on the ID section, it keep saying ‘Geen geldig documentnummer ingevoerd’ when my ID number is OFFICIAL and CORRECT. I have contacted one of your customer service rep and he/she told me that T-Mobile was in the middle of updating those new ID numbers on system and told me to order 3rd week of January. It’s now 1st week of February and this still does not work. I wonder, when can I even order a new phone? Especially with the current lockdown situations which I can’t even visit physical store to fix this issue, this is very frustrating. I JUST WANT TO ORDER NEW PHONE!

Please, if you have any idea how to resolve this problem, please let me know.

Oh and please save your breath if you want to connect me through the sales rep so he/she can order it for me - it never worked for a month I have tried multiple times with your sales rep. Also, other providers ‘acknowledges’ my new ID number but T-Mobile.

Thanks in advance,

Nico

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 3 februari 2021, 15:09

Hi @nicokim 

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently experience some technical issues with accepting Verblijfsvergunning as a valid document. Our technical department is trying to solve this issue as soon as possible! I can’t give you an indication on when this will be solved, but I will let you know in this topic once we have an update! 

Once again very sorry for the inconvenience.

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @nicokim 

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently experience some technical issues with accepting Verblijfsvergunning as a valid document. Our technical department is trying to solve this issue as soon as possible! I can’t give you an indication on when this will be solved, but I will let you know in this topic once we have an update! 

Once again very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Hajar,

Thank you for your response. That clears up a little bit. Looking forward to see updates from you.

Regards,

Nico

@Hajar When will this get fixed? It has been 18 days since you mentioned about the problem. I am no developer but I really do not think this will take 18 DAYS to fix the problem. Please give me positive news. I’ve been waiting TOO LONG for this order.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @nicokim 

I have contacted the department in charge, but I still don’t have an update about this. I will let you know as soon as I have an update. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @nicokim 

The issue seems to be resolved. Can you place a new order and let me know if it works?

Hi @Hajar 

No it still doesn’t work…

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @nicokim 

Can you send me a screenshot of what you see in this topic and also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and e-mail address. 

Reageer