Beantwoord

'Altijd EU Internet' bundel verwijderen

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
How can I remove my 'Altijd EU Internet' bundle? I went to two different EU countries last month (Scotland and France) and I wasn't able to get internet connection on my phone on neither place. I'm quite disappointed with it and I don't want to pay for it anymore. There is no option to remove the bundle from the web page, how can I do it?

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Issam 26 juni 2016, 13:54

Hello bvecchi,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community. Thank you for asking your question here. :)

That's strange. What exactly did not work? Were you able to connect to other providers in Scotland and France? Was it possible to call and be called? What kind of error did you see when you tried to connect to the internet? Where did you see this error?

The Altijd EU Internet bundle is connected to your contract and cannot be deactivated. We will gladly help you, because you should be able to connect the internet in foreign countries. Have you seen this topic? In this topic we explain what you can do when you're having problems connecting to roaming providers.

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +16
Hello bvecchi,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community. Thank you for asking your question here. :)

That's strange. What exactly did not work? Were you able to connect to other providers in Scotland and France? Was it possible to call and be called? What kind of error did you see when you tried to connect to the internet? Where did you see this error?

The Altijd EU Internet bundle is connected to your contract and cannot be deactivated. We will gladly help you, because you should be able to connect the internet in foreign countries. Have you seen this topic? In this topic we explain what you can do when you're having problems connecting to roaming providers.
Hey Issam. Thanks for replying.

I didn't have connectivity at all neither in France nor in Scotland. I checked out your link, which suggests this can happen for new clients or clients with a non-paid bill. That was not my situation. My phone couldn't connect to any service providers for roaming, even after restarting my phone several times or going to settings and explicitly searching for providers. I couldn't make nor receive calls, and of course I couldn't also connect to the internet. Does T-mobile not have providers in France or the UK?!

It's quite unfortunate that I cannot eliminate the EU Internet bundle. I'm quite surprised to be honest; when I decided to add the bundle via the web interface there was no prominent sign telling me that the addition was irreversible. I wouldn't have signed up for it if I had known that I couldn't take it out. It seems like a sneaky tactic. Is it really not possible to eliminate? I will certainly *not* be renewing my contract with T-mobile if I can't remove it. To be frank, I feel cheated.
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Good morning Bvecchi,

I'm sorry that you feel 'cheated', ofcourse this is not the intention. The Always EU Internet is an 'always' bundle and on our website you can see that it is for the whole during of the entire contract. Unfortunately it's not in English.

On this page you can choose a country and see which providers you can connect to. There are no barrings at the moment, you should be able to make a connection. Are you abroad at the moment? Make sure dataroaming is on and if you use an iPhone the EU-internet function should be off.

Let me know if this works!
No, I'm not abroad at the moment unfortunately. Connectivity to other providers didn't work for however, so I'm basically now paying 15 euros extra per month for nothing until my contract ends. Awesome. Needless to say, I won't be renewing my contract with this company.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi bvecchie,

How unfortunate that it didn't work while you were abroad. Next time you go abroad please check if your dataroaming is on and also switch off EU-internet if you have an iPhone. If that doesn't work then contact us so we can help you solve the issue. As mentioned by Amy the duration of this bundle is linked to the end date of your contract. Therefore it cannot be canceled. We are sorry if this causes any inconvenience, but I'm sure this bundle can come in handy if you're abroad a lot. Just let us help you get the right connectivity to others providers.

Of you have any questions further, please let me know.

Reageer