Deezer stoppen

• 14 maart 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 320 Bekeken

Deezer
icon

Beste antwoord door Skyrider 14 maart 2017, 22:15

Greetings Marek1978.

I'm kinda confused about you mentioning a guy being crazy? Could you please elaborate?

As for your main question. Just because you quit or removed the Deezer application, doesn't mean you'll stop paying for it.

There are 3 types of T-Mobile Deezer subscriptions. Namely:

- Deezer Vast
- Deezer Flexibel
- Deezer Familie

Deezer Vast will be stuck on your current T-Mobile contract until your contract reaches the end date. (for example, with a 2 years contract, until it reaches the end of those 2 years) Flexibel and Familie can be canceled monthly, but is more expensive over Vast.

Please visit t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement/wijzigen and scroll down to see what kind of Deezer subscription you have and to see if you can cancel it.

With kind Regards,
Skyrider
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

I'm delete or quit app deezer but I still paying for this...what I'm must to do...I be in on ofice and guy is crazy ..tell me what I know and what I do it...someone help me?
Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Greetings Marek1978.

I'm kinda confused about you mentioning a guy being crazy? Could you please elaborate?

As for your main question. Just because you quit or removed the Deezer application, doesn't mean you'll stop paying for it.

There are 3 types of T-Mobile Deezer subscriptions. Namely:

- Deezer Vast
- Deezer Flexibel
- Deezer Familie

Deezer Vast will be stuck on your current T-Mobile contract until your contract reaches the end date. (for example, with a 2 years contract, until it reaches the end of those 2 years) Flexibel and Familie can be canceled monthly, but is more expensive over Vast.

Please visit t-mobile.nl/my/abonnement/wijzigen and scroll down to see what kind of Deezer subscription you have and to see if you can cancel it.

With kind Regards,
Skyrider

Reageer