Beantwoord

Korting bij Deezer Family?

Hallo,

Ik overweeg om over te stappen naar Deezer family. Ik heb nu Deezer Premium+ met korting. Geeft T-Mobile geen korting op een family account?

Gr
icon

Beste antwoord door David 31 mei 2017, 15:48

Hey Margriet,

Altijd handig, Deezer voor de hele familie! 🙂

Het klopt inderdaad dat er op Deezer Familie, in tegenstelling Deezer Premium + Vast, geen korting op de bundel zit. Wel een groot verschil is natuurlijk dat je met Deezer Familie tot 6 accounts toe kunt voegen, terwijl dat bij Vast slechts 1 is. Voor Familie betaal je €14,99 en voor Vast €5,99. Als je 6 leden toevoegt, dan ben je natuurlijk een stuk voordeliger uit per maand dan in je eentje met Vast, daar werkt geen korting tegenop! 😉

Als je nog advies nodig hebt of iets wilt vragen, dan horen we dat graag van je!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hey Margriet,

Altijd handig, Deezer voor de hele familie! 🙂

Het klopt inderdaad dat er op Deezer Familie, in tegenstelling Deezer Premium + Vast, geen korting op de bundel zit. Wel een groot verschil is natuurlijk dat je met Deezer Familie tot 6 accounts toe kunt voegen, terwijl dat bij Vast slechts 1 is. Voor Familie betaal je €14,99 en voor Vast €5,99. Als je 6 leden toevoegt, dan ben je natuurlijk een stuk voordeliger uit per maand dan in je eentje met Vast, daar werkt geen korting tegenop! 😉

Als je nog advies nodig hebt of iets wilt vragen, dan horen we dat graag van je!
OK, Guys, we are 4 persons on T-Mobile and we want to benefit from the Family subscription that we are switched to. My question is when we added our fourth member to our subscription the employee who works in the shop told us that we can benefit from using Deezer app for only €1.50 +/- p/m , however now when I go to "Abonnement wijzigen"-> "Bundels toevoegen"-> "Muziek Deezer"-> "Deezer Family" I can only see the €14.99 p/m. Did the guy at the shop gave us wrong info about that or we are missing something here?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Bashiro,

Nice, that you added your family to our price plans! 😃

I'm not fully sure what has been explained to you in the store, but I don't see the same Family offer for Deezer. You're correct that Deezer Family costs €14,99 per month, with a maximum of 6 accounts. The only thing I can think of at this moment, is that with our Go Go Go Deals, subscriptions can get Deezer for four months, paying only €1,75 per month. It's not a deal for families, but that's the only price that comes close to €1,50 per month.

If you get four accounts on Deezer, though, you still have the lowest price! Since, each subscriber will only be paying €3,75 per month. This is a really good price for over 53 million songs! 😉

If there's anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!
Hi David,
Thanks for your reply, Do you mean that all 4 of us need to make an account on Deezer and then we will get a 4 months discount to pay €1,75 p/m and then €3,75 p/m? but there are 3 choices of subscriptions! which one should we choose?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Bashiro,

That price was a guess on my behalf, since I couldn't find anything else that resembles the offer you mentioned. This is only in combination with a new contract or renewal, with the Go Go Go Deals.

In your (and for the other 3) case I would recommend Deezer Familie, for €14,99 per month. This is, in the long haul, the most convenient and affordable option. So I would recommend that one 🙂

Reageer