Beantwoord

Question about the extra MB sim card

Since I have an extra sim card which shares the internet MB with the main one. Suppose if I leave the main sim card in the Netherlands and only take the MB sim card abroad, can I operate the abroad internet subscription via the MB sim card? Many thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 2 februari 2017, 10:13

Hi arctan,

Are you going on a holiday any time soon? :8 It is possible to use your MB-verdeler sim card abroad. I see that you have a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription which means you will be able to make use of this sim card without any difficulties.

Have a great time abroad and if you have any further questions please let me know. 🙂

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello,

You can always internet with the MB dealer, through whatever device you want. You can use the device even once. Watch videos in the car, working on the train or stream music on the beach? Everything is possible.

When I see this text on the website, I think it is possible to take only the MB SIM card you want to use. But MB is not to use with a Go abonnement, the new subscription from T-Mobile.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi arctan,

Are you going on a holiday any time soon? :8 It is possible to use your MB-verdeler sim card abroad. I see that you have a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription which means you will be able to make use of this sim card without any difficulties.

Have a great time abroad and if you have any further questions please let me know. 🙂

Reageer