Beantwoord

Videoland activeren

• 7 juli 2016
  • 5 reacties
  • 336 Bekeken

I added videoland to my bundle.But I never recieved the link to make a account with videoland ..How do i do that?Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 7 juli 2016, 16:21

Hi terricall,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community.

Good to see you added the Videoland bundle. Are you big movie or series fan? I know I am that's why I can't wait to use the bundle myself.

Back to your question I can see you received a sms and an e-mail with a link to the videoland page . If not can you please check your spambox? Did you receive an sms as well? If so, then in the sms you will find a verification code that you need to enter in the link above in order to create an account.

Also check out this topic for more information on the Videoland bundle. Could you please let me know if this worked? 🙂
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Yes my husband watched a film last night it worked.THANK you.And I will Let you know of Any good ones We watch.Have a great day

Haha great! I hope you will enjoy many more movies. Have a great day yourself and I'm looking forward to any movie tips. 😛
Yes my husband watched a film last night it worked.THANK you.And I will Let you know of Any good ones We watch.Have a great day
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi terricall,

Ah great. Did you create an account already? If you have any movie tips for us, please let us know in our amazing movie topic! :8
Yes the link was in my spam.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi terricall,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community.

Good to see you added the Videoland bundle. Are you big movie or series fan? I know I am that's why I can't wait to use the bundle myself.

Back to your question I can see you received a sms and an e-mail with a link to the videoland page . If not can you please check your spambox? Did you receive an sms as well? If so, then in the sms you will find a verification code that you need to enter in the link above in order to create an account.

Also check out this topic for more information on the Videoland bundle. Could you please let me know if this worked? 🙂

Reageer