Beantwoord

booster

• 22 September 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Hi, I had requested for a wifi booster at my place and it is working fine now. However there are monthly charges associated with it. Is there any option where I can buy this booster from T-mobile and make it personal? 

Can you pls guide me about it?

Thanks,

Shikha

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 22 September 2021, 16:05

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @ShikhaSharma 

The WiFi booster from T-Mobile is from T-Mobile and you will get it on loan just like an extra tv box for €5 per month.

If you want a personal WiFi booster than you can purchase one in an online shop for example.

Hi, I had requested for a wifi booster at my place and it is working fine now. However there are monthly charges associated with it. Is there any option where I can buy this booster from T-mobile and make it personal? 

Can you pls guide me about it?

Thanks,

Shikha

Hello,

I have bought another booster and iit works fine with the TMobile. Now I want to return the TMobile wifi booster back. How can I do that? Will someone come to pick it up? Or do I have to post it somewhere? If so, Can you pls let me know the postal address?

Thanks,

Shikha

Reputatie 7

Hi @ShikhaSharma, great to hear that the other booster is working fine! You can easily return the wifi booster and I will tell you how:

1. You can place it in a random box that you have in your house (think about a shoebox). 
  2. Place a piece of paper in the box with your personal data, including the return number. You can find the return number in one of the previous sent e-mails.
  3. If the booster and the note are in the box, you can seal the box.
  4. On the outside of the box you write the following address and the return number:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol

You don't need any postal stamps, because it's a free reply number. 

That's it! Thanks a lot for returning the booster and please let me know if everything is clear for you now. Have a lovely day! 🎈

Hello,

I had returned the wifi booster via PstNL, however the package came back with a sticket. Please see the same, and advise next steps.

Reputatie 7

Hi @ShikhaSharma ,

That seems odd! Did you bring the package to the nearest PostNL point to get it labeled to send? Please be aware that you send back your package with these steps: 

I'm sure a second go at it, is going to work.