cancel internet subscription

• 12 February 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 574 Bekeken

Hello, I want to cancel my home Internet subscription, because I temporary leave the Netherlands, how I can do this?

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @Viktoriia, exciting that you are going to move abroad, this is certainly a possibility! Because your contract ends on 12-05-2023 I was wondering what date you had in mind? If you are planning to end the contract before to this date I have to request proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Could you also please send me the following details via a private message so that I can access your dossier:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.
  • Your prospected move date.

I am happy to help you out! 😃

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Viktoriia

The fastest way to cancel your current subscription is by contacting the customer service either through phone or via the social channels. A moderator will pick up your topic here too, but it may take a while before they’ll get back to you.

Lastly, there’s also the option to send in an e-mail or a letter 

How long will you be staying abroad? 

I hope this helps! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Viktoriia, exciting that you are going to move abroad, this is certainly a possibility! Because your contract ends on 12-05-2023 I was wondering what date you had in mind? If you are planning to end the contract before to this date I have to request proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Could you also please send me the following details via a private message so that I can access your dossier:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.
  • Your prospected move date.

I am happy to help you out! 😃

Reageer