Beantwoord

Contract Termination Due To Moving

• 5 May 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

Hello,

I am moving to another apartment as of 1 June 2023 and would like to terminate my contract because internet will be provided by my new landlord.

Is it sufficient if I send the signed rental agreement?

Kind regards,

Koray

icon

Beste antwoord door Ishana van Odido 6 May 2023, 11:24

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Ho @koray4242 

You can cancel your subscription but just moving to a location where somebody else arrange the internet does not give a free cancellation option. At the last invoice, a cancellation fee will be shown. The amount depends on how many months you are still in your contract. 

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @koray4242, in order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP). 

Can you please send us one of the above documents? Thanks so much! You can find more information about this at our Community: https://community.t-mobile.nl/algemeen-538/info-ik-ga-verhuizen-wat-nu-276340. Greetings, Ishana

Reageer