Beantwoord

Home wifi upgrade after entering new contract

• 26 February 2022
  • 18 reacties
  • 198 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 10 reacties

Last December I went to T-mobile shop in Eindhoven to check on the mobile offers packages offers without intending to buy or enter in a contract, but the sales person their kept convincing me and gave me an attractive offer if I buy a mobile. The offer was that I will pay 25 for unlimited internet & call + pay 25 Euro on home wifi (5 euro discount) + mobile instalment (the mobile is OPPO Reno6 which I paid most of the amount) and upgrading my house wifi from 100 Mbit/s till 1000 Mbit/s.

Due to my existing data at that time the sales person advised me that after I finish with my existing data you can come any time to activate the mobile internet and get the home internet upgrade. I went on vacation and unfortunate I & my family infected with Covid 19 outboard and I stucked for longer time. when I came back I

Anyway when I went last week to the T-Mobile in Eindhoven they said they will not be able to upgrade the home wifi and I need to pay an extra amount to upgrade as they had some changes on the rates. I said this is not negotiable at all as I entered new agreement with T-mobile due to the home internet upgrade and it will be activated anyway within 4 months. we spoke to the customer service together and the lady from customer service asked me to contact sale T-mobile on Monday morning. I called and I spent my lunch break between the two division which each one trying to throw the ball to the another saying its either t-mobile phone or t-mobile home and end up that i will not get the upgrade and try to contact T-mobile home again. for me it is not my problem T-mobile home or T-mobile phone its one company and this was not professional at all and I need someone to sort this issue without exueces

Can anyone advise who should I contact or

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 26 February 2022, 14:41

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

18 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If you would have signed up for mobile+thuis in December, everything would be fine. Offers come and go and the proposition of thuis has changed begin this year.

When you add a thuis subscription, the Unlimited speech and data for mobile will still become €25. The speeds, avalibility and costs for huis has been changed. The offer now is that on all packages a €5 discount is applied when you combine with mobile. The old propostion of last year can not be ordered anymore.    Sorry for that!

This should be applicable for only new customer. I had a word with T-mobile sales men and this is internal problem if T-mobile can not sort it. Since I joined T mobile house I was suffering with the service and I waited months for them to come and sort out the issues I understand that time they had problems due Corona but this time I will not let this one go again. it can be order an exceptions can happen do not tell me the can not change in the and can not me edited

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I am sorry @Webo ,  I understand that English is not your native language, but I can not make a lot of logic from your last post.  T-Mobile thuis proposition has changed to a different price and conditions. It can not be turned back.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Webo 

Thiese are the new subscriptions and prices for home internet :

T-Mobile portfolio 2022

Do you now have 100 Mbps and unlimited Mobile? Currently you are paying the old price for home internet and that will not change unless you decide to renew, move from house or change your internet speed.

To make it simple and clear for you, I had thuis internet since October 2020 more than one year. The sales person in T-mobile shop proposed to upgrade my thuis wifi once I buy the phone and for you information this thusi upgrade was not mentioned in the beginning as I was not intending to buy the phone then he added it to convince me therefore I have accepted the offer. The phone was bought in December 2021 with the sim card prior to the new prices. Due to the reason mentioned earlier the sim was activated later this month. So the upgrade should be applicable in my case.

Hello @Webo 

Thiese are the new subscriptions and prices for home internet :

T-Mobile portfolio 2022

Do you now have 100 Mbps and unlimited Mobile? Currently you are paying the old price for home internet and that will not change unless you decide to renew, move from house or change your internet speed.

Thank you Waqqas I am aware on the new prices. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Due to the reason mentioned earlier the sim was activated later this month. So the upgrade should be applicable in my case.

The 'klantvoordeel' discount is something you have to activate yourself in the my-tmobile portal for both the mobile and the Thuis subscription. Did you do that already?

Thanks Eric. I am just looking to sort out for what I have promised upgrade my home internet

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You can upgrade yourself via my-tmobile. Choose thuis and look for your subscription. Than all possible upgrades are presented to you.

The direct link to upgrade your internet speed is at My T-Mobile Thuis (link)  if you click on the link you may have to log in (if you are not logged in yet). You will then be taken directly to the correct page.

Keep in mind that; If you are currently using the old price plan (before January 24, 2022), by changing the speed the new price plan will apply and will be more expensive.

Discounts applied because of klantvoordeel will also decrease if you have combined mobile and Thuis.

You can upgrade yourself via my-tmobile. Choose thuis and look for your subscription. Than all possible upgrades are presented to you.

what I meant the upgrade without any extra cost as old proposition which was agreed with T-mobile from 100 Mbit/s till 1000 Mbit/s

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Webo

The upgrade without extra costs is not possible anymore unfortunately.

Terms & conditions that previously applied for home internet do not apply anymore if you change anything. The new terms and conditions will apply.

The new price for 1 Gbps will be €40 or €55 including klantvoordeel.

@Webo

The upgrade without extra costs is not possible anymore unfortunately.

Terms & conditions that previously applied for home internet do not apply anymore if you change anything. The new terms and conditions will apply.

The new price for 1 Gbps will be €40 or €55 including klantvoordeel.

it is possible as I enter the agreement last year in December which its before 24 January 2022

it is possible as I enter the agreement last year in December which its before 24 January 2022

No it's not possible…

A speed increase is considered a change in your subscription and this means the new price plan will be in effect.

More information about that change ( started from January 24th ) can be read at this page, yet it's in Dutch but a translation of this page can be found at this link which is the exact same page translated with Google Translate

Yes, which means your old subscription from before January 24th, will be changed towards the new priceplan. Click this link for more information, put the URL into Google Translate. It's explained there.

I have read it, no need to highlight. Your colleague from T-mobile shop should mentioned it earlier when he was proposing his offer to his client. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Propositions and offers can always change. The good news, the new prices are not set to exsisting subscriptions. 

U should say that to T-Mobile sales employee to inform their clients.

I would like to make T-Mobile get  benefit from 'klantvoordeel' and save the discount rather than activating  it by myself and entering in new tricky T&C