Beantwoord

Network problems

• 5 May 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

I've been having some issues with the Wi-Fi connection. The smartphones I have work fine, but every now and then my laptop keeps disconnecting from the Wi-Fi. I also tried with another laptop and I experienced the same problem. Sometimes I lose internet for 30 minutes, sometimes for 2 hours, which is too long for me, and I hope this problem can be solved soon.
Is it related to my home address? Because this is the second time I have this problem this year.

icon

Beste antwoord door Yu Yang 6 May 2023, 22:09

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Yu Yang 

Which T-Mobile router do you have and have you also tried only using the 2,4 GHz frequency for your laptops?

Mijn router is ZYXEL

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Yu Yang 

Is it a Zyxel-T54 or Zyxel-T50? Have you tried disabling 5 GHz so the laptop connects only with 2,4 GHz?

Is it a Zyxel-T54   I don't know how to operate disable 5 GHz

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Yu Yang 

In your web browser go to 192.168.1.1 and log in with admin and the Login Password behind your router. Under WiFi instellingen deactivate 5 GHz.

Another option is to go to the menu > netwerkinstellingen > draadloos > algemeen and choose WPA2-PSK as the beveiligingsmodus, click on toepassen.

@Yu Yang

In your web browser go to 192.168.1.1 and log in with admin and the Login Password behind your router. Under WiFi instellingen deactivate 5 GHz.

Another option is to go to the menu > netwerkinstellingen > draadloos > algemeen and choose WPA2-PSK as the beveiligingsmodus, click on toepassen.

Thank you for your help, I will try. It's very late today. I plan to try tomorrow.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Yu Yang, please let us know if it worked! If it didn't, we'll help you as long as needed. No worries, we always manage to find a working fix together! 😄👍

Bedankt. Ik heb het netwerk nog niet ingesteld. Het netwerk is vandaag wat beter. Ik zal contact met je opnemen als er nog meer problemen zijn. Bedankt voor uw hulp.

@Jason   Ik heb problemen met mijn netwerk. Ik kan al 30 minuten geen toegang meer krijgen tot mijn computer. Ik heb geprobeerd in te loggen op 192.168.1.1. maar mijn wachtwoord is onjuist. Ik heb ervoor gezorgd dat ik het wachtwoord op de achterkant van de router heb ingevoerd. Maar ik stuur nog steeds de login. Kunt u mij helpen?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yu Yang, ik heb je verbinding meteen gecheckt maar kan hier geen problemen vinden. Deze staat er als een zonnetje bij! Zou je het modem eens willen resetten? Dat doe je zo. Als dit is gelukt, kun je 100% zeker met de gegevens op het modem inloggen in het modem. Succes!

ja  vandaag probeerde ik de mediator opnieuw op te starten. Het netwerk is weer normaal. Bedankt voor je hulp.

Reageer