Beantwoord

No Internet. PON light flashing.

• 28 April 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Since yesterday internet at my place is not working. I have tried all options to start the connection back, but it seems that the problem is the PON light flashing. How can the problem be solved? I am located in Veldhoven.

icon

Beste antwoord door Leonhil 28 April 2023, 09:53

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

same problem here. do you live in the cobbeek district of Veldhoven?

same problem here. do you live in the cobbeek district of Veldhoven?

Yes...

https://community.t-mobile.nl/bekabeld-internet-492/27-april-2023-storing-vast-internet-veldhoven-351525

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Vale.b .

This seems to be a disruption caused by a jammer in the network, which has affected several connections.

It is possible that the connection will work again automatically, possibly after the mediaconverter has been resetted by removing the power for a bit or else a technician has to solve it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Leonhil thanks a lot for cross-posting the topic about Veldhoven! 😃

Hi @Vale.b, good that you raised a signal for help! To also provide you with an English answer from the moderator team: in the topic linked I write that we are thankful for the notifications and that I have raised an inquiry at our IT department. As soon as we know more I will post an update in the topic linked, namely: 27 april 2023 Verbindingsproblemen vast internet Veldhoven, or in the general topic we have for an outage: Is er een storing bij T-Mobile Thuis op Internet, TV of vaste Telefonie?

We're trying our utmost best to restore your connection as soon as possible!

Same problem here - I am in Veldhoven - the Cobbeek district as well. Hopefully it is fixed quickly as it is disrupting my work and likely many others in the region.

I wrote already in the other tread related to the issue...I am still without internet (it is now the third day). Has the problem been fixed? I have tried to reboot my OTN multiple times but not luck still…

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vale.b, sorry that your connection is still offline, but don't worry help is on the way! I've just commented in your other topic, namely: Veldhoven GPON incident no connection. I hope to hear more of you soon, I'd love to help you out!

Reageer