Beantwoord

Received DSL modem, but have only COAX connection

Hello, i got my router with DSL connection but I only have it in the wall (COAX )

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 11 June 2022, 14:52

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

19 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @mohamedafkar 

Could you look for any of these in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

There could also be just a telephone cable which can be used.

Hello @mohamedafkar 

Could you look for any of these in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

There could also be just a telephone cable which can be used.

Dear, no there is only one i just post, the question is will the internet work with a converter or something or i just cancel my contract?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@mohamedafkar

Since you were able to suscribe to a DSL subscription there should be an ISRA In your home, maybe it needs to be repaired?

Once your subscription starts a moderator could send a technician to find the ISRA.

The COAX connection cannot be used for DSL 

@mohamedafkar

Since you were able to suscribe to a DSL subscription there should be an ISRA In your home, maybe it needs to be repaired?

Once your subscription starts a moderator could send a technician to find the ISRA.

Dear, I think my subscription started today. Could you send me someone on Monday because I am in a bit of hurry thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

I'm not a moderator, please wait for them to reply, you can check the installation date in your T-Mobile thuis account 🙂

Ok Thanks

Reputatie 7

Hi @mohamedafkar, first of all: welcome to the T-Mobile voor Thuis Community! 😁

I wanted to help you further as soon as possible by taking a look into your profile. I see that one of my colleagues has already sent a request to our technical department to fix this for you. It always takes a few days before the technical department successfully closes the request, but we're working on it. My colleague will keep you posted!

Hi @mohamedafkar, first of all: welcome to the T-Mobile voor Thuis Community! 😁

I wanted to help you further as soon as possible by taking a look into your profile. I see that one of my colleagues has already sent a request to our technical department to fix this for you. It always takes a few days before the technical department successfully closes the request, but we're working on it. My colleague will keep you posted!

Dear Lisa,

Thanks a lot for your help, but is there any way we can fast up the prosses because I need internet for my work.

Regards

Mohamed Afkar

Hi @mohamedafkar, first of all: welcome to the T-Mobile voor Thuis Community! 😁

Dear Lisa,

Thanks a lot for your help, but is there any way we can fast up the prosses because I need internet for my work.

Regards

Mohamed Afkar

Good Moring, if you please any update on appointment.

Thanks.

Reputatie 6

Hi @mohamedafkar, my colleagues are working as fast as they can to the request to be handled. Once there is an update, you will be informed by email. Unfortunately there isn’t a way to speed up this process. Do you have a mobile phone from T-Mobile of Tele2? That way I can provide you Unlimited data. If you have Unlimited data with another provider, you might use a hotspot to stay online in the meantime!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @mohamedafkar, the technicians will process your ticket as soon as possible: currently the average processing time is between two to five working days. I'll make sure they pick it up today, but that's the most I can do, sorry!

Please keep us posted with updates, thanks so much for your patience!

Hi @mohamedafkar, the technicians will process your ticket as soon as possible: currently the average processing time is between two to five working days. I'll make sure they pick it up today, but that's the most I can do, sorry!

Please keep us posted with updates, thanks so much for your patience!

Dear Jason,

I made my appointment but I have final question, is there any additional cost?

Thanks for the fast response.

Regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@mohamedafkar That's great, glad to hear you were able to make the appointment! 👍👍

Any additional costs or costs at all will be charged by the grid operator. If there's no ISRA at all, then grid operators decide whether the installation of an ISRA will come with the standard fee. I don't have an insight as to how high or low that fee might be, but that's something that'll be communicated once the installation is on its way. 

Sorry for the lackluster response: providers don't decide on prices/fees regarding ISRA-point installations. They are governed by the grid operators, in this particular case KPN NetwerkNL. KPN Netwerk is the main administrator and operator for DSL-connections.

@mohamedafkar That's great, glad to hear you were able to make the appointment! 👍👍

Any additional costs or costs at all will be charged by the grid operator. If there's no ISRA at all, then grid operators decide whether the installation of an ISRA will come with the standard fee. I don't have an insight as to how high or low that fee might be, but that's something that'll be communicated once the installation is on its way. 

Sorry for the lackluster response: providers don't decide on prices/fees regarding ISRA-point installations. They are governed by the grid operators, in this particular case KPN NetwerkNL. KPN Netwerk is the main administrator and operator for DSL-connections.

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You're welcome @mohamedafkar! Please let us know how the appointment went, if you have the time of course.

You're welcome @mohamedafkar! Please let us know how the appointment went, if you have the time of course.

Sure, Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

I see the appointment’s been arranged for coming Thursday, is that correct? @mohamedafkar 

I see the appointment’s been arranged for coming Thursday, is that correct? @mohamedafkar 

Yes, I am Waiting. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Awesome, thanks for notifying us and good luck on Thursday! 😄👍