Beantwoord

Wel wifi op laptops maar niet op mobiel telefoons

• 4 October 2021
  • 19 reacties
  • 544 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi everyone

I have a very strange issue.  My 3 laptops are all working on my wifi - draytek modem - but the 2 mobile phones cannot connect to internet via the wifi - message shows no internet connection (does work with wifi adaptor off on phones).  Modem has been put on and off as well as phones - issue persists.  

Anyone had this issue before?

icon

Beste antwoord door gratefull_mom 5 October 2021, 23:43

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

19 reacties

I have the same problem over the last few hours. My wifi with internet connection on my laptop. But on my phone it's says wifi is connected but no internet access. It's really strange. Tried everything. Reset my phone as well as my router. Etc etc.. Nothing seems to work.. 

Reputatie 1

I have the same problem!

But only with my phone… The phone of my husband and my son are working on the wifi. Also de PS5 and the laptops are working on the wifi. But not my phone (Huawei P30 Pro). I was going to place a topic, but it won't place it. Very anoying… 

I also have taken the electricity of the modem (several times), started my phone several times and still it doesn't work. It says: Connected to wifi, no access to the internet… 

I don't know what to do anymore… 

Yeah I have a huawei p20 pro. My daughter has an I phone and she doesn't have this problem

same here, huawei 

I fixed the issue by cleaning the data cache on my phone - Huawei p30 pro. Phone off, then power and volume up button till logo appears, scroll down with volume down and select clean data cache with power button

Reputatie 1

I fixed the issue by cleaning the data cache on my phone - Huawei p30 pro. Phone off, then power and volume up button till logo appears, scroll down with volume down and select clean data cache with power button

Won't you lose everything? I'm affraid that i will lose everything important… 

I tried that because I read that in the internet but it doesn't work. My phone just starts up normally. What Am I doing wrong? 

Reputatie 1

I tried that because I read that in the internet but it doesn't work. My phone just starts up normally. What Am I doing wrong? 

i did get the menu, but i didn't do it yet. I'm affraid i wil lose everything important

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Maybe just forget the network in settings and connect again? Or maybe try resetting the network settings?

Got the menu. Just had to press a bit longer.. Patience isn't my strong suit lol. But still no internet acces. If you choose for data cache then nothing will be deleted

I even did a factory reset. Network reset. Same with the modem.. Nothing seems to work for me.. 

Reputatie 1

Maybe just forget the network in settings and connect again? Or maybe try resetting the network settings?

i already did that. Doesn't work

Reputatie 1

Got the menu. Just had to press a bit longer.. Patience isn't my strong suit lol. But still no internet acces. If you choose for data cache then nothing will be deleted

I even did a factory reset. Network reset. Same with the modem.. Nothing seems to work for me.. 

so it really is safe?

Yeah its really safe. Just do not press factory reset. Only data.

Tried it 2 more times.. But still no internet acces.. Hope you have more luck. Keep me updated. I wonder if I'm the only one with the same problem still then

Reputatie 1

I did try it now, but it doesn't work here either… 

Ah ok. For 10 seconds it seems like there is internet acces but then it goes back to no acces. It's really annoying!! 

Reputatie 1

Ah ok. For 10 seconds it seems like there is internet acces but then it goes back to no acces. It's really annoying!! 

Yesss! Very!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

If I look on other community's like KPN, there are also several topics about phones not connecting to the WiFi, I think it has to do something with the Facebook issue.

Reputatie 7

Hi guys, thanks a lot for letting us know! Please let me know if there are still issues or is everything working again as it should? Like @Waqqas said: I think this had something to do with the Facebook issue yesterday. I can imagine how annoying this must've been. I really hope the problems were solved yesterday night. If someone can give me a short heads up, that would be great. I'm more than happy to help you with this! 💪

Reputatie 1

Hi guys, thanks a lot for letting us know! Please let me know if there are still issues or is everything working again as it should? Like @Waqqas said: I think this had something to do with the Facebook issue yesterday. I can imagine how annoying this must've been. I really hope the problems were solved yesterday night. If someone can give me a short heads up, that would be great. I'm more than happy to help you with this! 💪

When i woke up this morning and i saw that i got messages on Whatsapp, ik tryed to get connected again and suddenly i was.