Beantwoord

No service in EU

• 7 May 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

Hi, I am having some trouble using roaming outside of the Netherlands(in Italy). Roaming is on, I've restarted my phone, and reset my network several times already but nothing is working.

Also tried manual selection for network provider but still in same situation.

I want to check if roaming is blocked on my odido account but I can't log in because I can't receive a code through SMS. I also can't call customer service.

icon

Beste antwoord door oolloo9 8 May 2024, 18:55

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

could anybody please dismiss the blockage?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Could it be that you have an invoice with a payment plan? In that case roaming is barred.

Not that I know. I paid everything that has been charged so far. I don’t have overdue payment.

I cannot even check the blockage...😥

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Ciao oolloo, welcome to our Community! Italy sounds great right now. I hope you're enjoying your stay. I've checked your account and I see that there was indeed a barring on international roaming. I removed it for you, so you should be able to connect to one of these networks in Italy from now on: TIM and Wind Tre. Please let us know if you were able to connect! 😄

Ciao oolloo, welcome to our Community! Italy sounds great right now. I hope you're enjoying your stay. I've checked your account and I see that there was indeed a barring on international roaming. I removed it for you, so you should be able to connect to one of these networks in Italy from now on: TIM and Wind Tre. Please let us know if you were able to connect! 😄

Hi Marciano, it works now...finally! Grazie mille!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning oolloo, great to hear that it works now and you're welcome! Thank you for letting me know. I wish you a great day and an amazing stay in Italy. If you have any other questions - you know where to find me. I'm here for you! 

Reageer