Beantwoord

Cannot get my internet factuur

Hi, 

I could not look into my internet invoice through the Mijn Odido account nor Odido app. It seems there are some account subscription connection issues. I can only see my mobile invoice but not the internet. How to solve this? Because I am eager to know why my internet this month has largely increased than expected. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 March 2024, 10:09

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @sholeer 

Have you linked both your mobiel and internet subscriptions to your Odido account?

If you open the app and tap on facturen than you can select mobiel or internet on top.

Hey, it is a strange situation that I cannot link my mobile and internet subscriptions, because there is a small error in the Internet address. But in the Odido Klantvoordeel it says it is linked (I think, because I am still receiving the discount). So if I use the app, there is no way to access to my internet subscription. If I use the webpage login, the factuur page is empty. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi sholeer, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you're using Klantvoordeel. I understand that you want to see both subscriptions in 1 Mijn Odido account. Let's fix this for you. I see that your initials aren't exacly the same. Your Home-subscription had 2 initials, while Mobile only had 1. I changed them, so now they both have 1 initial. The system will need 30 minutes to process this change and then it must work for you to add your Internet subscription to Mijn Odido and see your invoices. Please let us know if it worked for you! 😊

Hi @Marciano van Odido Thanks for helping out! The problem you mentioned seem to be unsolved. When I tried to link internet subscription, I could still see the initials are misplaced, so it causes an error. The “3” should not be in between the postcode and city, but somehow it’s there. Do you know how I can solve this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, no problem! Very weird that the 3 is in between your zip code and the city. It should be behind your house number, is that correct? This seems like a bug. I will forward this to my colleagues. I also see that I overlooked an old account. So, it might be possible that that one was in the way. I deleted it. Please wait for 30 minutes and make a new account via Mijn Odido registreren and try to add your subscriptions. I hope it works, and if you still get to see the 3 in this weird place, please let me know. In that case, my colleagues will have to research this! 😄

Hi @Marciano van Odido , the link to Mijn Odido registreren seems not working. It shows “403 Forbidden” for days, so I couldn’t make a new account. Could you check what goes wrong? Thanks for your help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Sholeer, that's weird… I don't see any other account linked to your subscriptions. Which browser are you using where you're getting the 403 error? Does the link work in a different browser on in the Mijn Odido app? Did you only have an account on the same e-mail address that you're using here on the Community, or are you also using an e-mail address that I don't know about? I'd love to hear from you and we will figure this out!

Could you please also send me a screenshot of the 403 forbidden error. The more information, the better! 😊

Hi @Marciano van Odido Please see the screenshot attached, I’ve tried Safari and Chrome also on the app. I clicked on the link in previous chat and also tried to clink on “make a new account”, but it directed me to the 403 error. I only use the same email address here on the community, but I think now mijn Odido account disappeared (not the community account tho). But I was wondering, in the meantime, could you send me the invoice of my internet in February? Because that was my original urgent question. I really want to check the content. Thank you so much for your patience!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi, no worries! I'm just trying to figure out how to solve this. It's usually an easy fix, but I've never seen the 403 in this scenario. Thank you for the screenshot!

I'm from Mobile myself, so I thought I'd help with Mijn Odido. For the invoice I've asked my colleague @Nora van Odido. She's from Internet + TV. Let's wait for her response and she will help you with this.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @sholeer, my apologies for the late response. I had a few days off and wasn't able to see this message before. I have made sure to send you the last two invoices per e-mail, so you are able to access them. The difference in price is caused by the discount that expired. You had a discount with us for the first six months of the contract. Those six months expired on February 16th, which made the price go up. If you have any questions about this, please let me know. I am always happy to help! 

Reageer