Beantwoord

I can't add an existing subscription in my app

• 30 April 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I have odido mobile, recently started with odido internet,  but can't add the second subscription (internet) through app or website. 

The funny thing is, klantvoordeel is working, but subscription not , it's type "wrong address ", but address is correct. Please help 

icon

Beste antwoord door Bohdan 1 May 2024, 12:57

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Bohdan, welcome to our Community! Nice to see that you have both an Internet and a Mobile subscription with us. I've looked into your accounts, and I already see what's stopping you from adding the second subscription in Mijn Odido. Your last name isn't exactly the same and the date of birth is also different. Please let me know the following:

Does your last name have 2 or 3 'i’'s in it and is your birth month in August or September? I look forward to your reply and then I will send you an e-mail where you can reply to with a copy of your ID, so I can correct this information! 😄

My surname have 2 "ii" and birth month is August

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Bohdan, thanks for the information! I just sent you an e-mail. You can reply to it with a copy of your ID. Please let me know when you've done this, so I can get to work for you! 😄

Hi Marciano,

Sent it just about

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Good morning Bohdan, thanks for the quick reply! I received your e-mail with the copy and I corrected the last name and birth month. The system will need 30 minutes to process this change and then you can add your subscrition in Mijn Odido. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😊

Good morning Bohdan, thanks for the quick reply! I received your e-mail with the copy and I corrected the last name and birth month. The system will need 30 minutes to process this change and then you can add your subscrition in Mijn Odido. Please let me know if it worked for you! 😊

Yes, it works! Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Great - thanks for letting me know! 

Reageer