Beantwoord

Second login step

• 10 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 18 Bekeken

Hello. I deactivated the Esim card and now I can't log in to the application because I don't receive an SMS code. Is there any way to do this?

icon

Beste antwoord door agnes076 11 April 2024, 19:46

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Hello @agnes076, welcome to our Community, I would be happy to give you more clarity on this! What is the reason you deactivated your eSIM? To log into your My Odido account. a verification code is always sent by SMS to your number. This way we can better secure your login. The SMS does not arrive, of course, if you have deactivated your eSIM. 

In your account, I see that you requested a new eSIM yesterday and that it is now paired and activated. Are you now using no eSIM on your phone? The paired sim card ends in ***22503. If you have removed it, a new one will have to be paired though, to receive the verification code to your number, so you can then log into your account. 

I can't order a new eSIM for you, because it will be prepared for you in your My Odido account, but you don't have access to that right now. I can order a physical SIM card for you, but it will take about 3 business days before you can expect it at home. The best thing to do is stop by one of our stores: https://www.odido.nl/winkels. This is the fastest and easiest option. My colleagues in the store can then immediately help you pair and activate a new eSIM or physical SIM card! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! 

Hello @agnes076, welcome to our Community, I would be happy to give you more clarity on this! What is the reason you deactivated your eSIM? To log into your My Odido account. a verification code is always sent by SMS to your number. This way we can better secure your login. The SMS does not arrive, of course, if you have deactivated your eSIM. 

In your account, I see that you requested a new eSIM yesterday and that it is now paired and activated. Are you now using no eSIM on your phone? The paired sim card ends in ***22503. If you have removed it, a new one will have to be paired though, to receive the verification code to your number, so you can then log into your account. 

I can't order a new eSIM for you, because it will be prepared for you in your My Odido account, but you don't have access to that right now. I can order a physical SIM card for you, but it will take about 3 business days before you can expect it at home. The best thing to do is stop by one of our stores: https://www.odido.nl/winkels. This is the fastest and easiest option. My colleagues in the store can then immediately help you pair and activate a new eSIM or physical SIM card! 

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know! 

Hi. Thank you for your answer. Tomorrow I will go to the store to get a physical sim card. Regards

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

@agnes076 That's fine! If there is anything else we can do for you from this side, feel free to let us know. For now, have a very nice day! 😊

Reageer