Mb aanvullen werkt niet "something went wrong"

• 24 October 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

Reputatie 3

Hey T-Mobile Team, there is something wrong with my Mobile account…  every time I try to add the 2GB free MB Bundle it says

“something went wrong try again later”

I tried via the APP and via your Lotte Chat bot no success

I tried via WebSite and there I can only see paid bundels and not the free 2 GB bundle for unlimited customers…

I went to the shop the other day and there after some trying the T-mobile Employee was able to add a 2GB bundle …  but yea yester at around 22:00 where I ran out of data again no one was there to help me…

Note:  I am only running out of data because I am now 12 Days without home internet due to a fibre issue (also from T-mobile) ...

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Andreas Haarlem 

I just tried to add 2GB (also unlimited) and there is no problem via the app. Could you try it again via the app or via the website?

Reputatie 3

@Waqqas 

Thanks for the reply but yea as indicated I assume its an account issue… and not an Issue with the app or generall issue ...

I hope someone form TMobile is picking this up…

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Andreas Haarlem 

Can you add a screenshot of the options you see on My T-Mobile? Have you tried a different browser when using the website? Can you also send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I will check your settings. 

You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and choosing the option ‘’stuur bericht’’. 

Reputatie 3

not sure how this helps but here you go…

PM send

Reputatie 3

@Hajar screenshot from the website:

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Andreas Haarlem I responded to your private message.

Reputatie 3

ok yesterday i tried again adding with the T-mobile app and it worked, seems the account issue is resolved, thanks for the help @Hajar 

Reageer