Beantwoord

TV box returned - not confirmed

• 24 May 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 39 Bekeken

Good afternoon,

I had to cancel my subscription with T-mobile because of the internet cable not being found in the wall, I’ve sent the whole package back as I received it since none of the services we agreed, even started.

For some reason I was charged with the 1st month of services and installation = 70 euro. I talked on the phone with your service customer 2 weeks ago and I’ve been assured that I will receive the money back. Not only that I have not received these 70 euro, but I also receive a notification to send the TV Box back, because they say they did not receive it = 165 euro. Can I please get some answers?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 25 May 2021, 08:40

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Good day to you @ionutdstan,

Have you saved the tracking receipt? If so, can you please place it in this topic? A T-Mobile community moderator will look in to your case and will get back to you. Have a nice weekend.

Good day to you @ionutdstan,

Have you saved the tracking receipt? If so, can you please place it in this topic? A T-Mobile community moderator will look in to your case and will get back to you. Have a nice weekend.

Hi Seccie,

Thanks for your guidance, tracking receipt attached.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @ionutdstan, welcome to the Community, thanks for adding the proof of shipment! 

I’ve manually registered the TV Box as having been returned. This means you won’t receive a fine, nor will you receive any more warnings and/or emails regarding this subject. Should you receive more warnings, please ignore them, for they’ll be entirely unjustified. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reageer