Asking to replace "Huawei HG659"

• 15 March 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 26 Bekeken

Hi,

Recently I’ve been faced the slow network issue even though I've adjusted internet speed up to 1 Gbit.

When I checked wifi speed, it is around 30 Mbps.

I’ve seen many topics related to the network issue due to old model, and replacement,

so wondering if I can also get new model, as well.

Cheers,

Cal van Odido 1 maand geleden

Hi @gara888, thanks for reaching out, we certainly want to help you to replace your modem! I immediately wanted to initiate the change by looking up your dossier, but you haven’t registered your Internet subscription to your Community account yet. Could you please add your customer number to your Community profile? Your customer number looks like ABC12345 and you can find it in our emails or in your Mijn Odido account.

Please let me know if you succeeded, I would love to help you out with the modem! 😃

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @gara888, thanks for reaching out, we certainly want to help you to replace your modem! I immediately wanted to initiate the change by looking up your dossier, but you haven’t registered your Internet subscription to your Community account yet. Could you please add your customer number to your Community profile? Your customer number looks like ABC12345 and you can find it in our emails or in your Mijn Odido account.

Please let me know if you succeeded, I would love to help you out with the modem! 😃

Hi Cal,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just added customer number into the profile !!

Hi @gara888, thanks for reaching out, we certainly want to help you to replace your modem! I immediately wanted to initiate the change by looking up your dossier, but you haven’t registered your Internet subscription to your Community account yet. Could you please add your customer number to your Community profile? Your customer number looks like ABC12345 and you can find it in our emails or in your Mijn Odido account.

Hi @gara888, thanks for reaching out, we certainly want to help you to replace your modem! I immediately wanted to initiate the change by looking up your dossier, but you haven’t registered your Internet subscription to your Community account yet. Could you please add your customer number to your Community profile? Your customer number looks like ABC12345 and you can find it in our emails or in your Mijn Odido account.

Hi Cal,

Thanks for the quick reply. I just added customer number into the profile !!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@gara888 Thank you for adding your customer number to your profile! I immediately replaced your router, you will receive an e-mail confirmation about this. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to make an appointment with the technician, who will install the router. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m here to help! 

@gara888 Thank you for adding your customer number to your profile! I immediately replaced your router, you will receive an e-mail confirmation about this. You will also receive an e-mail with a link to make an appointment with the technician, who will install the router. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I’m here to help! 

Really appreciate you all for the super fast response!

Have a nice day!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@gara888 You’re very welcome, I wish you a nice day as well! 😊

Reageer