cancel contract

• 26 October 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hi,

I am leaving the Netherlands on the 1st of November 2023 permanently. I would like to arrange to cancel my internet contract. I've spent many hours trying to get hold of client service to help with this but couldn't wait until someone would answer. I was told by a moderator that proper procedure is to create a topic in the community to have this address. Hope this is successful. 

Tommie van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hey @Yashren, welcome to our Community!
I can indeed terminate your contract for you. However, I will need a document showing that you are moving. Then I can immediately terminate the contract for you. Can you share this document with me? Then I will set this in motion for you immediately! 

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Yashren, welcome to our Community!
I can indeed terminate your contract for you. However, I will need a document showing that you are moving. Then I can immediately terminate the contract for you. Can you share this document with me? Then I will set this in motion for you immediately! 

Hi @Tommie van Odido,

I have a declaration from my gementee digitally signed that I am leaving abroad on the 1st of November. I am not sure how to share this with you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Yashren, could you make a screenshot of this document and post it here? Please do make sure you cross out your personal details! 

Thanks please see declaraton attached.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Yashren, thank you very much for the document. I have terminated your contract with immediate effect. You will receive a message about this soon. Good luck abroad! 

Thanks @Tommie van Odido as we are leaving only on the 1st of November please ensure the internet is active until then.

Reageer