Cancel My subscription

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

Hi,

I sent you an email almost 3 weeks ago telling you that I want to cancel my subscriptio but I have not received an answer. Needless to say I have contacted you via mail and via instagram and via facebook.I am leaving the country the 22nd of December and I will stop paying accordingly.

If you want to recover the equipment please let me know

Kind regards

Tommie van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @Miguel76, welcome to our Community!

I immediately went to check for you and see that you may cancel the contract. I can also initiate this for you immediately. Is there a specific date you want to cancel your subscription? This can be done as of 07-12. We would like to have our equipment back. Once the subscription is cancelled you will receive an e-mail with instructions on this. Can you let me know what I can do for you? 

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Miguel76, welcome to our Community!

I immediately went to check for you and see that you may cancel the contract. I can also initiate this for you immediately. Is there a specific date you want to cancel your subscription? This can be done as of 07-12. We would like to have our equipment back. Once the subscription is cancelled you will receive an e-mail with instructions on this. Can you let me know what I can do for you? 

Hi Tommie, I want the contract cancelled by the 22nd of December. Kind regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Miguel76, thanks for your quick response. I have set it in motion for you. The contract will be terminated from 22-12. You will receive an email about this in a moment. Good luck abroad! 

Hi, when I am going to receive the instructions to return the router?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @Miguel76, you will receive the instructions a couple of days before the subscription ends! Or you can follow the instructions in this topic: 

Reageer