Probelm after problem, from the start!

• 16 May 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

English here.

I have been having such a bad experience trying to connect my home. Without the long story.

Ordering T-Mobile Fiber somehow I got lost in the system and did not get my package or installation date for 3 weeks after requesting it (I had to query multiple times until support found out that for some reason my profile was ‘stuck’). Finally end of last week it all came together - I received my Package and today they connected my home to the fiber. Next (tomorrow) is supposed to be the actually installation with the modem.

But… I decided to do a little research and look at the contents of the box and realized I am missing the OTN, I called to find out if the Technician provides this - and sadly not. Just another problem... Somehow I am missing this component and the technician was supposed to come and install my Fiber Modem tomorrow and now I need to cancel it...

Why am I having so much problems with T-Mobile process and is there a way to expedite the shipping of the missing OTN?

It’s been +4 weeks and my new home is still not connected, I am extremely frustrated…

Please anyone assist or provide me some next steps and clearer communication. I work from home full time, and require a stable internet connection.

Thank you for your assistance!

Cal van Odido 11 maanden geleden

Hi @JP_Bothma, sorry for the delay and great that you created a topic about this, I’ll happily clear up any confusion! The network we’ll connect you to is owned by a different network operator. As such you will also receive a different ONT, namely the Genexis GMC-TK01-XGS2110. Because of the way that this network operator works, the Genexis ONT should already be installed near your Fiber connection point. If this is not the case, please feel free to let me know in this topic. Just so that it is easier to recognize the Genexis ONT I have added a picture of it down below. 

Genexis GMC-TK01-XGS2110

I’m sure that this is solved very soon! 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Another question came to mind, can I use other ONT’s?

Such as this? (Not sure if a specific device is required?)

Edit: NVM, found the answer to this question here

I would still likely to know about the ONT I was supposed to receive though..

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @JP_Bothma, sorry for the delay and great that you created a topic about this, I’ll happily clear up any confusion! The network we’ll connect you to is owned by a different network operator. As such you will also receive a different ONT, namely the Genexis GMC-TK01-XGS2110. Because of the way that this network operator works, the Genexis ONT should already be installed near your Fiber connection point. If this is not the case, please feel free to let me know in this topic. Just so that it is easier to recognize the Genexis ONT I have added a picture of it down below. 

Genexis GMC-TK01-XGS2110

I’m sure that this is solved very soon! 

Reageer