Cannot setup samsung TV, automatic IP setup fails

• 27 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 127 Bekeken

Hi

I recently switched to T-Mobile and after switching my Samsung TV cannot connect to the Wifi. It fails at the automatic setup phase. What do I do now ?

I have attached a photo of the error here -  https://photos.app.goo.gl/d6BnVUn5wfb41jCo9 .

Thanks.

Cal van Odido 8 maanden geleden

Hi @Kushal Sharma, great that you could post a picture of your TV as well! Does manual selection also not work? I see that you split the Wifi network into two separate networks for the 2.4 and 5 ghz variants, could you try to connect the TV to the 2.4 ghz variant? Is it a possibility to connect your TV with an internet cable to the modem? This always give the best internet connection on your TV and the best viewing experience.

I'm curious to hear more about your situation, this is definitely a solvable issue! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kushal Sharma, great that you could post a picture of your TV as well! Does manual selection also not work? I see that you split the Wifi network into two separate networks for the 2.4 and 5 ghz variants, could you try to connect the TV to the 2.4 ghz variant? Is it a possibility to connect your TV with an internet cable to the modem? This always give the best internet connection on your TV and the best viewing experience.

I'm curious to hear more about your situation, this is definitely a solvable issue! 🙂

Reageer