complaint : Wifi installation taking over a month

• 11 October 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 35 Bekeken

Good morning,

I am writing to issue a complaint for the poor services I have received with Odido for the wifi home subscription I am attempting to get.

It has now been a month and a half that we have been trying to get our wifi sorted. On the 1st of September we set up a new contract for a T-Mobile Thuis Wifi subscription and scheduled an appointment for a technician to set up the router on the 18th of September. 

The technician ended up never showing up and we had to reschedule for the following week, around the 28th of September. When on the 28th the technician finally came, he told us there was an issue with the cables connecting the district’s glass fiber to our house.

Therefore, we had to schedule a new appointment on the 5th of October to have another technician come and finally set up the wifi. On the 5th, so last week and a month and a week into this laborious process, the technician came and told us that the previous technician was incompetent and detected the wrong issue ! Apparently now the issue lies with the glass fiber cable box inside our apartment and not with the district’s outside cable. 

Please note that the previous tenants of our house got their wifi glass fiber set up by T-Mobile/Odido as well !! 

After many desperate phone calls to solve the issue and finally get wifi, we still have no updates on who will come and when they will fix the issue. It is now 4 business days after the last issue was detected and we still don’t know when we will hear back from the department/subsidiary who’s in charge of issues like ours, despite being told that they would contact us after a few days.

The customer support staff is absolutely useless, only able to offer us to cancel our contract or get a discount code for 4G phone plans if we sign up with them. 

Not once have we heard an apology or a simple sorry for the huge inconvenience this has been and no accountability has been taken.

This is our last desperate attempt to finally get this issue sorted.

Regards,

Astrid Le Bihan 

Client number JMB19735

Tommie van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @Astrid57, welcome to our Community

Thanks for sharing your story and experience. This is not the start we have in mind, apologies for the delay. I went into it immediately for you and saw that you have just spoken to customer service. They have created a ticket for you to our Back Office. At the moment, I have to await this ticket. Hopefully our techs can resolve this for you soon! Would you like to keep us updated on this? Then we can keep an eye on the process. Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Astrid57, welcome to our Community

Thanks for sharing your story and experience. This is not the start we have in mind, apologies for the delay. I went into it immediately for you and saw that you have just spoken to customer service. They have created a ticket for you to our Back Office. At the moment, I have to await this ticket. Hopefully our techs can resolve this for you soon! Would you like to keep us updated on this? Then we can keep an eye on the process. Thanks in advance! 

Reageer