Beantwoord

EX5601-T1 and WX5600-T0 problem

• 8 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 54 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello. I have a EX5601-T1 (FW: V5.70(ACEA.0)T56C_b10_0130) router and a WX5600-T0 (FW: V5.70(ACDW.0)b8) WiFi point. I used to be able to see the full topology in the router admin page, including all the devices connected to the WiFi repeater. Now when I open the page, it just shows the device connected to the router and not those connected to the repeater. I tried the MPro Mesh application as well and it says “Mesh: Down”. I factory reset both router and repeater and did the repeater setup again, but nothing changed. My repeater is working fine and I can connect my device to it, but those devices are not listed either in router admin page or in MPro Mesh application.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 9 May 2024, 14:02

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @hamit, welcome to our Community!
This is indeed true. Since the new firmware of the modem, the B10, the modem does not communicate well with the wifipoint. As a result, the topology is not correct and the Mpro Mesh app is not fully functional. Do not worry, this does not affect the operation of the wifi point with the modem. It's just that you don't see it the way it should be. 

Hi Tommie. Thanks for the explanation. Is there any way this would be solved with an update? I sometimes need to see the devices connected to my repeater to get their IP addresses, and this problem is making it really difficult. Your help is greatly appreciated. 

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @hamit, this will be resolved as soon as possible with a firmware update of the WX5600! We will let you know immediately when we have more information about this. Greetings, Ishana

Reageer