I can't connect my smart Bluetooth-speaker.

• 26 January 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

При настройке колонка сообщает, что сеть Wi-Fi не подключена к интернету. Хотя все остальные устройства подключаются и работают. Может ли это быть какая-то блокировка со стороны Одидо?

Новый роутер был установлен вчера и колонка подключилась к нему без проблем. Но ночью что-то произошло, и сегодня утром он сообщил об отсутствии интернета, а при повторном подключении продолжает повторять, что сеть Wi-Fi не подключена к интернету. Я связался с производителем динамика, мы перепробовали множество настроек, но это не помогло. 

Cal van Odido 3 maanden geleden

Hi @capsella, welcome to the Community, this can certainly be solved! The languages of the Community are Dutch and English. Please try to use one of them. I do not know the exact content of your message, but we currently have a running issue regarding Bluetooth speakers. I would advise you to follow this topic:

We're working hard to get this solved, your speaker will work soon again!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @capsella, welcome to the Community, this can certainly be solved! The languages of the Community are Dutch and English. Please try to use one of them. I do not know the exact content of your message, but we currently have a running issue regarding Bluetooth speakers. I would advise you to follow this topic:

We're working hard to get this solved, your speaker will work soon again!

Hello @Cal van Odido. Sorry. I think my browser translated everything before I clicked "publish".  Thanks for the link, it's exactly about my problem. 

Reageer