New 2GB fiber connection - Download/upload speed problem

• 31 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 43 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I got a 2Gb download/upload fiber connection from Odido installed yesterday. I still haven't been able to get the advertised speed in no way. I am standing in front of my modem, connected to the 5Ghz wifi with my iphone 12 and the max I can get is around 900mbps. I also connected with my laptop and the max is about the same. I dont have any laptop in the house that has an ethernet port to try the cable connection unfortunately, so I dont really know how I can be sure whether the connection is working properly or if its my devices that cannot take the higher speed.

I tried the Klantservice, but of course they say that everything is fine and I have no idea how can I test it myself without having a possibility to test it via cable. My laptop is recent and has only USB-C connections.
Does anyone know if its possible to connect a laptop via USB-C to to the modem??
Or does anyone have any other suggestion of how i can find out if my connection is indeed ok or working slower than it should??

This is my wifi connection & its properties:

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Apparently your topic was closed due to it being in the “wrong place”; what exactly did you mean by that? Can I help you with your connection or has everything been solved? 

Reageer