No internet after guidion installation and no follow up call or email

• 11 November 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 33 Bekeken

I have been trying to set up my internet after the technician came by. He left without the connection working and said that I would receive a call from odido, this has not yet happened. When I plug in the modem everything is green apart from the globe symbol which is red.

I also called the support team earlier today, the employee told me that I would receive an email after the call regarding how the issue will be resolved but it never arrived. 

I am finding this incredibly frustrating because I am now paying for a service that I am not receiving along with the fact that my girlfriend had to take time off of work in order to be there for the installation. And I have now almost used up all of my monthly mobile data and will have to buy extra gb’s if this doesn’t get solved asap. 

Does anyone have some advice or has had the same issue? Also on how I can get compensation for the days without service.

thanks!

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Alexhorton 

Which lights are now on or blinking on the ONT/mediaconverter?

The “los” is blinking red and the “lan “ is blinking green, the “pon” has no light

I don’t believe there should be a problem with the address not being connected as the previous tenants had the same subscription with odido so I am at a loss to why the installation wasn’t successful 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Alexhorton 

Well there seems to be no signal so a technician will need to check the cables in the PoP.

Reageer