No internet, PON light flashing

• 21 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

Hello,

Yesterday afternoon my internet connection started to be very slow and then completely stopped working. I’ve reset the router quite some times and even the Huawei connector. Also called the Customer Service but they just told me to do exactly what I did already, they’ve opened a ticket and told me to wait for a contact. The problem they mentioned during the call is something related with the PON light that is blinking. The phones and laptops recognize that there is internet but then the connection is not established. I work from home and this is impossible to be done without connection.

This morning it came back for some time, 30min or so, but very slow, and after that it went off again.

Anything else I could do to quickly fix this issue?

Thank you!

Tommie van Odido 7 maanden geleden

Hey @inesml, welcome to our Community!

Good that you've started a topic about this. I immediately went to check for you and the first thing I noticed is that you already contacted our customer service team. They created a ticket for our technicians. They are going to do everything they can to get you online as soon as possible! We have a standard processing time of 5 days. You will be contacted within those 5 days, usually faster. Would you like to keep us informed about this? Thanks in advance! 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@inesml

The cause of a blinking PON is ourside your house, sometimes a technician is required and sometimes the problem is gone by itself.

Have you removed the Huawei ONT for a bit so it can restart?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @inesml, welcome to our Community!

Good that you've started a topic about this. I immediately went to check for you and the first thing I noticed is that you already contacted our customer service team. They created a ticket for our technicians. They are going to do everything they can to get you online as soon as possible! We have a standard processing time of 5 days. You will be contacted within those 5 days, usually faster. Would you like to keep us informed about this? Thanks in advance! 

Reageer