No internet since yesterday morning (16-10-2023)

• 17 October 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hello , 

Since yesterday morning 16th Oct 2023 I don’t have internet at home . LOS light is blinking red and in the modem the internet icon has also red signal.After reading all the previous and similar issues what I am currently having , I see that this issue takes longer time than usual to get fixed. I had contacted the customer support for issues to get fixed, but I haven’t received any calls yet from any technician until now. Waiting for 3-4 days won’t resolve my issue. My wife doesn’t use the same sim as Odido and when I am at my work she has to work remotely , unfortunately it’s not ideal for her. So waiting any longer is annoying and without help I don’t see any use of using this service . Other providers responds faster. 

Cal van Odido 6 maanden geleden

Hi @Ashish, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you back online! I see that you have had contact with a colleague of mine yesterday already. I wanted to get as much speed as possible to arrange a technician for you. That is why I immediately went ahead and contacted Guidion for you. You will soon receive an SMS and email from them containing a link to a digital agenda.

I am sure that the technician will be able to do a lot for you, I am looking forward to their visit!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

This is the current situation 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ashish, thanks for reaching out, I would love to get you back online! I see that you have had contact with a colleague of mine yesterday already. I wanted to get as much speed as possible to arrange a technician for you. That is why I immediately went ahead and contacted Guidion for you. You will soon receive an SMS and email from them containing a link to a digital agenda.

I am sure that the technician will be able to do a lot for you, I am looking forward to their visit!

Hello ,

Since my last message that was from last Monday -16th Oct, the issue with internet hasn’t been solved. Thanks for you amazing customer support, becuause of which I dont know when this issue will be resolved. Last Wednesday , a technician came to check our wifi router . Everything seems fine with fibre cable so the conclusion was that the Optical Fibre company should check the main-stream connection which is outside and they must come and check the cables or even change it. I contacted the customer support again the next day ( Thursday ) and since then I havent received any call from the company or any support centre to fix this. It has been one week and I am frustated and annoyed as hell. 
I got in touch with the customer support again today and I was told if I can directly contact the Optical Fibre company to see the status. I called and the company informed me that ODIDO must create a order number for further actions. Since one week I have been mislead with lack of proper information and poor services. I cant be calling everyday regarding this and what I get in resposne , sorry for the delay we are trying our best to resolve as soon as possible, meanwhile what I get is the voucher for unlimited internet. No idea how long do I need to wait !! Absolutely annoying.

Reageer