Zyxel T-50 disruption

• 30 March 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

hello i cant connect internet.

• i followed all the steps that help robot suggested, not helped
  • i restarted the modem, by plug in out, not helped
  • i opened the http link 128 that one modem admin pane, i restarted from there with two different ways, one says "reboot” one says “restart”
  • i used the phisical button to reboot with needle , behind the modem
  • my modem is Zyxel T 50 and lights are listed as below :

from left to right

green , green , RED , green , green , no light , no light , no light.

as a summary, third light with Globe icon is RED. the others are or green or no light. no light is flashing, only stable light.

i called help center 10 days ago and they told me that they will fix it but it did not happen. 

help needed

Cal van Odido 30 dagen geleden

Hi @osmanmehmed, thanks for reaching out, I would love to hurry this up for you and get you connected quickly! In my measurements and with the lights on your modem the key to the solution seems to be the white Huawei Media Converter. Have you already tried to restart it? Could you tell me which lights and how often the lights are blinking? I suppose that the cable from the Huawei Media Converter to the Zyxel modem is still connected to the WAN port of the Zyxel modem?

I am eager to hear more from you, I want to help you to fully restore the internet! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @osmanmehmed, thanks for reaching out, I would love to hurry this up for you and get you connected quickly! In my measurements and with the lights on your modem the key to the solution seems to be the white Huawei Media Converter. Have you already tried to restart it? Could you tell me which lights and how often the lights are blinking? I suppose that the cable from the Huawei Media Converter to the Zyxel modem is still connected to the WAN port of the Zyxel modem?

I am eager to hear more from you, I want to help you to fully restore the internet! 🙂

Hello, thank you for the feedback.

I checked the cables of huawei and cables are OK. Lights are as below :

Power : green stable

PON : blinking green

LOS : no lights

LAN : continious green

Here is a photo.

And this is the modem again.

Thanks you in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @osmanmehmed 

It looks like their is a jammer somewhere in the network, once it gets removed your internet will be online by itself.

Still thr same, please sent a technician

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

@osmanmehmed Thank you for your response. I immediately send a technician your way! 

You’ll receive an e-mail with a link to schedule your appointment. Please let me know if you there is anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Reageer