Beantwoord

Cancelling my contract

Hi, T-Mobile Team, 

Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, I have been in India since September 2020. I thought I would come back but the situation hasn't been in my favour. It’s not possible for me to keep paying the invoices along with rent, which is why my roommate has also decided to move out of the apartment. 

I would like to cancel my subscription for my home WiFi/internet plan and my mobile plan at the earliest. Please advise and help me on how we can go about it. 

Thank you! 

Kind Regards, 

icon

Beste antwoord door Seccie 28 July 2021, 22:28

Bekijk origineel

18 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello @hepbrunette,

Firstly; I hope that you are okay and safe over there in India.
I can understand your request and I believe you’ve opened a topic before with the same question? 

I can also see that one of the T-Mobile community moderators replied in your topic, but unfortunately I don’t see a follow-up response here in the community. 

Hi @hepbrunette ,

Thanks for your message on the Community! Let me find out what the possibilities are. Can you please send me a private message with your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your billing number. With these I have access to your account and check what I can do for you. I’d be happy to hear from you.

Have you answered @Boris his question? 
I’m looking forward to your response, maybe we can help you speed things up. 
Meanwhile, take care and stay safe! 

Yes I did reply back to him in private message but did not hear back. It’s been over a month now and I really don’t want to delay further. How can we go about this? Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello @hepbrunette I’m sorry to hear that, and I’m sorry about the delay(s). I’ve notified the community moderators to get back to you and sort this out with you. Hold on for now. 

Thank you!

Reputatie 7

Hi @hepbrunette ,

I believe there's been a miscommunication in the private messages. I've just send you another message over there, so I can take the next steps to cancel the contract. I'll be happy to talk to you over on that side.

hello again! i keep on sending you private messages and checking up but still haven’t heard anything back about my subscription cancellation. it’s really frustrating. i want to avoid paying extra charges but every day i don’t hear back from you amounts you something. can someone else please get back to me about cancelling my subscription? 

i would really appreciate it.

thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @hepbrunette I’ve just notified @Boris and the moderator staff again. 
I’m sorry about the delay(s), unfortunately as a fellow customer I’m unable to do anything else… 

Hi @hepbrunette I’ve just notified @Boris and the moderator staff again. 
I’m sorry about the delay(s), unfortunately as a fellow customer I’m unable to do anything else… 

thank you for your help, although i still haven’t heard back from anyone! 

Reputatie 7

Hi @hepbrunette ,

Thanks for your message! I’m actually quite surprised as to see your message as I’ve send you a message not too long ago. Can I conclude that this didn’t get through to you? Otherwise I’d send it again, straight up. Please let me know! 

Hi @hepbrunette ,

Thanks for your message! I’m actually quite surprised as to see your message as I’ve send you a message not too long ago. Can I conclude that this didn’t get through to you? Otherwise I’d send it again, straight up. Please let me know! 

hello, yes i didn’t receive any message , please send it to me again! thank you!

Hey Boris,

I am still waiting on that message. Please send it again, thank you. 

Hey @Boris,

I am still waiting on that message. Please send it again, thank you. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @hepbrunette ,

I've just send the message again. I'd be happy to continue the conversation over in that end, due to the privacy sensitive information being shared. 

@Boris Yes,thank you. Will reply over there. 

Hi @Boris, could you please reply to my questions in the messages, i am not sure if you are receiving them.

Thanks, 

hello @Boris, sorry but can you please get back to me about my queries. thank you!

Reputatie 7

Hi @hepbrunette , don't you worry! I've answered your PM and your queries. Shall we keep our conversation there? It might be a little confusing for others in this thread, but I expect that we can sort out the situation in our private inboxes. 

Hi @Boris

I have been trying to reach you again for the past 13 days, Could you please get back to me in private messages! Thank you!

Reageer