Cannot add my Internet+TV subscription to my account

• 1 December 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 28 Bekeken

I cannot add my existing internet+tv subscription to my account, it gives this error

Nora van Odido 4 maanden geleden

Hi @toghrul.g, I have checked everything for you and I see that there was a small inconsistency in the spelling of your name with the Internet + TV subscription. This is the reason that you were not able to add the contract to your account. I have corrected this for you immediately. Can you please try to add the subscription again? This time it should work immediately! 

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @toghrul.g, welcome to our Community!

I am happy to help you with this. Can you give me a little more clarity? Do you want to add your subscription to an existing mobile subscription? Because everything needs to match, your name, address and date of birth. If the mobile subscription is on a different name, you will not be able to link the subscriptions and you will need to create another account. 

hi @Tommie van Odido , thanks for the quick reply. I have 2 mobile subscriptions already linked to my account and I want to add my Internet+TV subscription. Everything is under my name and same address, it even shows the address but then gives an error when I want to add it.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @toghrul.g, I have checked everything for you and I see that there was a small inconsistency in the spelling of your name with the Internet + TV subscription. This is the reason that you were not able to add the contract to your account. I have corrected this for you immediately. Can you please try to add the subscription again? This time it should work immediately! 

Hallo, I have this same error message and name inconsistency. I'll use fake names to exemplify.

Mobile account:
A. B. G. Theta

Internet account:
A. B. G. Beta Gama Theta

Here in the Netherlands, my name in all registries is:

Voorname: Alpha

Achternaam: Beta Gama Theta

Initials: A

Usually is:
A. Beta Gama Theta

So both names are incorrect, could you fix them? I can provide my ID etc by private message.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @vlab22, you noticed that very well. I have adjusted it for you. If all goes well, it should work now!

Reageer