Beantwoord

Cannot see my TMobile Home subscription in my account

• 30 July 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

Hello,

I recently changed my address so I had to cancel my tmobile thuis subscription and start a new one in the new address. But I cant see the new tmobile home subscription details in my tmobile account. I also have tmobile phone subscription which i can see and i see the old home subscription which is cancelled now. Please let me know how can I fix this.

Kind regards,

Anitam

icon

Beste antwoord door Anitam Nirjhar 1 August 2023, 10:20

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar, I immediately went to check for you and saw that the old address was still linked to your My T-Mobile. I unlinked your old subscription, if all goes well you should now be able to link your current subscription by clicking on "Ik heb nog een abonnement". Can you let me know if it worked out? 

I changed my address with Ik heb nog een abonnement but still not working :( and now its also saying my customer benefit is gone? I have 2 phone subscriptions and 1 thuis subscription in this address. This doesnt make sense.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Anitam Nirjhar, thanks for your quick response.

I have unlinked all your subscriptions to your My T-Mobile. Could you link your Home Subscription first and then your mobile subscriptions? If all goes well, this should work now.

@Tommie , how can i do this?

It worked. I can see the subscriptions now. Thankyou! :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@Anitam Nirjhar go to My T-Mobile on a computer. Then login with your account en there will be a pop-up. Click on “Abonnement toevoegen”. Firts link your T-Mobile Thuis abonnement, after that has worked, link your mobiele abonnementen. This should work!

Reageer