Change internet connection not possible due to multiple orders

• 10 February 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 16 Bekeken

Tried to get my internet connection changed from DSL to Fiber, after 6 months i cancelled. Every time customer service told me that there are multiple orders in their system and that's why it was not processed correctly. Tried to get a supervisor sort things out (without luck), but keep on ending up with the same feedback 'now all the duplicate orders are cancelled and everything will be okay'. 6 months later and many phone calls....nothing

This was posted on trustpilot with following response:

Antwoord van Odido

4 dagen geleden

Hi Ed, I am sorry for this experience with us! From this end I don't quite understand what has happend and why there are multiple orders. If you want my help, I am here for you 100%. I want to sort everything out and make sure everything is ordered as it should be.

If you want this or have any other questions for me, please let me know. Send me a DM via Twitter (@odidonederland) or a private message via Facebook (Odido NL). Don't have social media? Then create a topic via our Community (https://community.odido.nl). Share your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number in this conversation. What also would help, is if you can share a copy of your review, so I can get to work ASAP! See you soon, Cheyenne from Odido

Jason van Odido 2 maanden geleden

Good morning @Ed_wally, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

I'm pretty sure you can request the network migration via Mijn Odido and it'll be processed correctly this time. There are no restrictions as far as I can see. Perhaps that's why the previous advice was the same. I'm looking for some kind of barrier that limits new requests but can't find any as of yet. 

Is your house divided into separate living residences maybe? That's the only explanation I'd know for why this can't be successfully processed.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @Ed_wally, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

I'm pretty sure you can request the network migration via Mijn Odido and it'll be processed correctly this time. There are no restrictions as far as I can see. Perhaps that's why the previous advice was the same. I'm looking for some kind of barrier that limits new requests but can't find any as of yet. 

Is your house divided into separate living residences maybe? That's the only explanation I'd know for why this can't be successfully processed.

Reageer