Beantwoord

End my contract

• 22 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 92 Bekeken

Hi, I need to end my contract as I have moved out of Netherlands to the United States. Can someone help me with that?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 22 March 2023, 12:06

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @mazinkhaann I cannot find a subscription with us at this e-mail address, can you send me your postcode, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your account number in a private message. In order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP).

Can you please send us one of the above documents with a WeTransfer link with all the information required, via private message? Thanks so much! You can find more information about this at our Community: https://community.t-mobile.nl/algemeen-538/info-ik-ga-verhuizen-wat-nu-276340.

Reageer