Beantwoord

Higher monthly cost

• 19 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 70 Bekeken

I have an Odido wifi subscription contract for one year. From this month the subscription cost is increased by 1.99 eur per month? How can the price be increased if I have a contract for one year?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 22 January 2024, 13:20

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @joejoseph, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

I would like to give you more clarity! The prices in the Netherlands change every year. Sometimes prices go up, we call that price inflation. If prices go up, our costs will also go up. That is why we are contractually entitled to increase the fixed monthly costs of most subscriptions every year. We call that inflation correction. For such an increase we use the inflation rate determined by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS). We will make an inflation adjustment in January 2024. We are increasing the fixed costs of a subscription by 5.7%. This is based on the annual change in CPI (consumer price index) from Statistics Netherlands for the month of June of the previous year. You will immediately see the new price on your invoice for January 2024. More information and frequently asked questions can be found on our website: https://www.odido.nl/service/factuur/inflatiecorrectie

Reageer