Beantwoord

i would like to canel my subscription

• 3 December 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 57 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello, yesterday, 12/02/2023, I purchased an Unlimited Plus subscription for two years. Arriving home, I discovered that the Internet, unfortunately, did not meet my requirements and I could not continue to use it. Since the website states that I have 14 days to think about it, I would like to cancel my subscription.

icon

Beste antwoord door Occaj 3 December 2023, 11:04

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi,

You can cancel the subscription within 14 days for free (exclude the data you used). Contact the Odido costumer support to cancel the contract :) 

I tried to call but they don't answer. Can I come to the salon where I bought the SIM card and cancel it or do it through you?

dude, we’re customers like you 😅 we are not t-mobile/Odido. Pls try to call on Monday which is a working day, today it’s sunday. Alternatively, you can go to a shop I think they will help you.

Hi,

You can cancel the subscription within 14 days for free (exclude the data you used). Contact the Odido costumer support to cancel the contract :) 

I tried to call but they don't answer. Can I come to the salon where I bought the SIM card and cancel it or do it through you?

well, then you simply call the customer services and request this, this is a forum I am not sure any action can be taken on your contract from here. You have full entitlment to cancel your contract ,try to contact the customer services

I read on the forum that in order to cancel your subscription you need to buy out the contract. I'm interested to know if I can really cancel it for free within 14 days? if this is the case then I need to call the hotline or I can go to the Odido salon and cancel there ?

yup I answered the question, in the NL anything can be cancelled without any explanation before 14 days, and I mean anything!

Reputatie 4
Badge +1

Hi,

well, then you simply call the customer services and request this, this is a forum I am not sure any action can be taken on your contract from here. You have full entitlment to cancel your contract ,try to contact the customer services

I read on the forum that in order to cancel your subscription you need to buy out the contract. I'm interested to know if I can really cancel it for free within 14 days? if this is the case then I need to call the hotline or I can go to the Odido salon and cancel there ?

Reageer