Beantwoord

Invoice query - charges for previous months

• 16 November 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

Every month my Internet+TV invoice contains charges for the two previous months e.g. November invoice also shows amounts due for September and October despite the invoices for those months being settled in full. I can’t find an explanation for this anywhere. I have not viewed pay per view content. 

icon

Beste antwoord door GregH 30 November 2023, 12:03

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Greg, welcome to our Community! Sorry for the late reply, we missed your topic. Have you contacted one of my colleagues in the meantime? Or do you still need help? Please let us know and we will get to work for you! 😄

Hi Marciano, it would be great if you could help. I called customer support a few times and nobody could explain the charges. Thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @GregH, logical question that you ask, I will gladly clarify it for you! 😃 I found three invoices with a different monthly fee, namely:

1. November - On the 21st of October you ordered Ziggo Sport Totaal. Because the invoice of October was already created, the bill of Ziggo Sport Totaal for 21-31 October was added to the invoice of November.
  2. October - On the 22nd of August you removed your TV Box from your TV subscription, which was completed on the 4th of October when the TV Box was returned to us. It seems that an error in the system did not bill you for the TV subscription in the meantime, which is why the invoice for September is very low. In October the invoice corrected for the missing TV subscription costs at the end of August and of September.
  3. September - As mentioned for October, this invoice was missing your TV subscription costs.

You can download a detailed PDF overview of your invoices in your Mijn Odido account: Mijn Odido Rekeningen. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions, I would love to help you out! 🙂

Hi @GregH, logical question that you ask, I will gladly clarify it for you! 😃 I found three invoices with a different monthly fee, namely:

1. November - On the 21st of October you ordered Ziggo Sport Totaal. Because the invoice of October was already created, the bill of Ziggo Sport Totaal for 21-31 October was added to the invoice of November.
  2. October - On the 22nd of August you removed your TV Box from your TV subscription, which was completed on the 4th of October when the TV Box was returned to us. It seems that an error in the system did not bill you for the TV subscription in the meantime, which is why the invoice for September is very low. In October the invoice corrected for the missing TV subscription costs at the end of August and of September.
  3. September - As mentioned for October, this invoice was missing your TV subscription costs.

You can download a detailed PDF overview of your invoices in your Mijn Odido account: Mijn Odido Rekeningen. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions, I would love to help you out! 🙂

Hi Cal, thanks for looking into it. No further questions. Regards

Reageer