Invoice received wrong to pay

• 22 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 13 Bekeken

Hello,

Recently I received an invoice to pay of 70eur. I already end my internet contract and I send the equipment. But you told me before that DHL didn't deliver to you but that's not my responsibility. 

I kindly regard to cancel this invoice since you previously told me to contact you if this happen.

Also I have a phone contract with Odido. 

But this month you took 2 times money. I think this is a mistake from you. Please check this too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sofia

Cal van Odido 1 maand geleden

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, thanks for reaching out, I see that there is a misunderstanding and I immediately want to solve this for you! The system thinks that you have not returned the Wifi-punt, but on further investigation I see that there was a Wifi-punt in your return package. It seems that the serial number of the Wifi-punt we initially sent out and the one you returned do not match which is why the system does not recognize the return. However, of course this is not an actual problem and I suspect that the one who send you the package probably scanned a different Wifi-punt. To conclude, thanks for returning the Wifi-punt, I will make sure that we refund it for you.

I immediately arranged the refund for you and you will quickly receive an e-mail from me to confirm that we will fully refund the € 70,-. Because I cannot change the current invoice, we will create a credit invoice in April to fully recoup your costs. This means that in April we will give you back the € 70,-.

Thanks for contacting us, with these actions I will fully correct this for you! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sofia Cardoso, thanks for reaching out, I see that there is a misunderstanding and I immediately want to solve this for you! The system thinks that you have not returned the Wifi-punt, but on further investigation I see that there was a Wifi-punt in your return package. It seems that the serial number of the Wifi-punt we initially sent out and the one you returned do not match which is why the system does not recognize the return. However, of course this is not an actual problem and I suspect that the one who send you the package probably scanned a different Wifi-punt. To conclude, thanks for returning the Wifi-punt, I will make sure that we refund it for you.

I immediately arranged the refund for you and you will quickly receive an e-mail from me to confirm that we will fully refund the € 70,-. Because I cannot change the current invoice, we will create a credit invoice in April to fully recoup your costs. This means that in April we will give you back the € 70,-.

Thanks for contacting us, with these actions I will fully correct this for you! 

Reageer