Beantwoord

Lost access to my authenticator app, cannot log in

• 22 November 2023
  • 11 reacties
  • 101 Bekeken

I removed the authenticator app I used when I created my account, now I tried to log in again to the app, but am unable to reset/change the two-step verification method. Could somebody help me reset it for my account and if possible change it to my mobile number instead?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tommie van Odido 23 November 2023, 12:38

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @peterko, welcome to our Community!
Good of you to raise the alarm for this. That's not very convenient haha! No worries, I've disabled the 2FA for you so you can set up a new 2FA. Can you let us know if this was successful? Thanks in advance. 

Thank you so much for checking-in on this! I tried to log in via the browser on desktop, but I am still getting asked for the 2fa code:

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

That is weird, could you try it again @peterko? I can switch the 2FA to SMS. Is this phone number, ending on 051, correct? Then I will switch the 2FA to SMS, then you will receive an SMS with the code.

That is weird, could you try it again @peterko? I can switch the 2FA to SMS. Is this phone number, ending on 051, correct? Then I will switch the 2FA to SMS, then you will receive an SMS with the code.

Hi,

Tried again, same result. If you can switch to SMS that’s also perfect, the phone number is correct. Can you also check if I am using the right credentials? I am trying to login with my email address pe***@****an.nl and the password is accepted.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @peterko, ah that makes sense. The credentials are wrong. You should login with: ********zan@gmail.com. Then it should work!

That was it! Thank you so so much @Tommie van Odido , really appreciate the help. And sorry for mixing up the account, I am sure I had a subscription on the other e-mail address and I was convinced it’s the one active, but I was wrong.

Thank you again, massive praise to you!

Reputatie 1

Hallo,

ik heb hetzelfde probleem met mijn thuis account. Wil graag mijn rekening betalen maar kom er niet in. Mijn telefoonnummer eindigt op: 59

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Patricia8043, goed dat je dit aangeeft. Ik heb de 2FA-token omgezet naar SMS. Lukt het nu om in te loggen op Mijn Odido? 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Patricia8043, goed dat je dit aangeeft. Ik heb de 2FA-token omgezet naar SMS. Lukt het nu om in te loggen op Mijn Odido? 

Ja het is gelukt! Dank je wel!

Hoi, ik heb precies hetzelfde. Om in te loggen moet ik een 2FA code invoeren, maar ik heb geen authenicator app. Kan de 2FA omgezet worden naar sms?

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hi @Catharineke, ik wil dit graag voor je in orde maken alleen staat er geen abonnement gekoppeld aan het e-mailadres dat je voor de Community gebruikt. Wil je mij een privébericht sturen met daarin jouw postcode, huisnummer, geboortedatum, de laatste vier cijfers van jouw rekeningnummer én het telefoonnummer waarop je de verificatie sms’jes wil gaan ontvangen? Dan kan ik dit gelijk voor je in orde maken! 

Reageer