Beantwoord

Never been charged for subscription

• 6 April 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 94 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I have never been charged for my plan and would like to pay for the service, IBAN seems to be right. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 6 April 2022, 13:32

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Tomt3 

Do you have a mobile or home subscription?

In your T-Mobile account under betaalgegevens you should be able to check your IBAN and your payment method automatische incasso or via acceptgiro manually.

If you have an unpaid invoice then there should be an IDEAL link under facturen to pay the amount.

I have put in my as automatish incasso and have no open bills. I have internet since february but havent been charged yet. Eversthing works fine but I dont pay for it. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Tomt3

Can you acces instellingen > WiFi setting and email settings in your account? And when you look in the overzicht and under abonnementen is everything active?

Your subscription may not be completed yet in the administration, this could be a reason for not being charged. Just wait for a moderator to reply so they can check.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good afternoon @Tomt3, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

Something went wrong with the billing unfortunately. It appears as though the order wasn’t officially completed until April 1st, which meant that the billing didn’t start yet, sorry for the inconvenience and lack of information from our side!

Your next invoice will include the months February, March and April and will have an extra fee for the activation costs (aansluitkosten in Dutch). However, due to our mistake, I’d like to reimburse the activations costs. That means your next (and first) invoice will comprise a total of € 90 for the last two months + April. This invoice will most likely be deducted between April 20th and April 30th. 

Sorry again for the inconvenience and thanks so much for bringing it up!

Thanks for you reply and the offer I will gladly accept. 

Best regards 

Florian 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

You’re very welcome! Thanks for notifying us and if ever you need a helping hand, please don’t hesitate to ask!