Beantwoord

thuis

• 22 June 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 83 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
  • is een Top Poster
  • 5 reacties

good evening, i have t-mobile thuis at home and every device is working perfect with the wifi except the tv. the connection is wireless but i cannot connect the tv with the wifi. it says that i have to verify the secure key of the router and and the ip adress. i called several times but they cant help me and thats why i write here. my tv is a samsung 6 series (65). thank you in advance

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 23 June 2023, 15:57

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @pana 

Best thing to try first is to connect the tv with a cable to the router. So you know the tv is ok.

Next, you could try to switch of the 5ghz frequency of wifi. Some devices can not handle that. For this procedure, you login to the router with the information on the card on the back of the router.

P.s. a cable is always a preferred connection method for such steady device.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @pana 

Which T-Mobile router do you have and does the tv see the network in the list? Enter the Wireless key.

You could also try to disable 5 GHz so your tv connects with 2,4 GHz.

Settings such as IP addresses will be obtained automatically.

Reputatie 1

Hi @eric  i forgot to say that the tv is ok because before i had a ziggo wifi and tv was connected with cable and was working perfectly. Unfortunately i dont have the possibility now to connect it with cable because the router is on the other way of the house. When i called the service they switched in 5 ghz and also in 2.4 ghz but still not working

Reputatie 1

Hello @pana 

Which T-Mobile router do you have and does the tv see the network in the list? Enter the Wireless key.

You could also try to disable 5 GHz so your tv connects with 2,4 GHz.

Settings such as IP addresses will be obtained automatically.

Reputatie 1

Hi @Waqqas the router is a zuxel T-54. Like i said i change to 2.4 ghz but still not working. But i did not change manually the ip adress because i dont know what i have to put

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@pana

Most of the times one of these works :

Go to 192,168.1.1, log in with admin and the Login Password behind your router.

Under WiFi instellingen disable 5 GHz.

Go to the menu, netwerkinstellingen, draadloos, algemeen and select WPA2-PSK as beveiligingsmodus, toepassen.

Go to the menu, netwerkinstellingen, draadloos, andere, select WiFi b/g/n gemengd as 802.11 modus, toepassen.

Reputatie 1

Hi @Waqqas this is what i have on the tv

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@pana

Have you filled in the IP address on the right hand side by yourself? This information should be obtained automatically.if you click on IP inst. at the bottem can you choose for something like DHCP or obtain automatically?

Reputatie 1

@Waqqas thank you very much. It was more simple that i thought. I just put the ip adress automatically and is working now. Thank you again

Reageer