Beantwoord

Can someone please take a look if this fiber cable is damaged?

• 15 December 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 62 Bekeken

Hi All,

I was doing some digging work for the sewage pipes and coincidently dug the fiber cables out as well. The rubber cover of the cables seems to get hit, and the cut is quite deep. The internet is still working okay but I’m just curious if (one of) the cables inside the rubber cover might get damaged (thus impacting the internet speed maybe?). Can someone please kindly take a look at the picture below?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 15 December 2022, 19:45

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

It is nasty if a cable is cut. When it is not a problem yet, this can become ones the cable will get loaded with water or will get durt inside.

I assume the customer care can ask who the netbeheerder is so you can call them ans ask to come by, but a repair will costs money (a new piece of cable need to be put in) and that will be paid by the person who creatief the demage.

It is nasty if a cable is cut. When it is not a problem yet, this can become ones the cable will get loaded with water or will get durt inside.

I assume the customer care can ask who the netbeheerder is so you can call them ans ask to come by, but a repair will costs money (a new piece of cable need to be put in) and that will be paid by the person who creatief the demage.

Very helpful! Thanks!

Reageer