Geen glasvezel in Zoetermeer

• 6 May 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

Hi,

Red blinking LOS (Loss Of Signal) light on the Huawei device indicating upstream lack of connection between the ISP and my home. No other ‘storing’ seems to be reported on the map.

Connection down suddenly while we were working normally at home. ONe minute it was working, the next it was down.

Attempted powering down both devices in the order and timing suggested by Troubleshooting.

Please check network status.

Teresa van Odido 12 dagen geleden

Welcome to our Community! @nesgondie 

Thank you for alerting us about your situation and providing all the necessary information upfront. I will get to work straight away so you can enjoy our services once again! 

I immediately took a look at your connection and indeed something is going wrong, which has caused it to go down. No worries, I immediately sent a technician your way!

You will receive an e-mail with a link to schedule the appointment.

Of course, I don’t want you to be without Internet for the time being, that's why I would love to give you an Unlimited voucher code so that you can make a Hotspot. Please let me know if this is something you want, I will send it to you straight away!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

PON is not flashing any light

LAN is flashing constant green

LOS is blinking red

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Welcome to our Community! @nesgondie 

Thank you for alerting us about your situation and providing all the necessary information upfront. I will get to work straight away so you can enjoy our services once again! 

I immediately took a look at your connection and indeed something is going wrong, which has caused it to go down. No worries, I immediately sent a technician your way!

You will receive an e-mail with a link to schedule the appointment.

Of course, I don’t want you to be without Internet for the time being, that's why I would love to give you an Unlimited voucher code so that you can make a Hotspot. Please let me know if this is something you want, I will send it to you straight away!

Reageer