Beantwoord

Installation package is still not delivered

• 19 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’ve been trying to contact T-Mobile on all forms but it hasn’t been successful. My question is that I am worried because today is supposed to be my installation day for my home internet, but my installation package still hasn’t arrived? How should I proceed? What should I do?

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Gabriela Vodenova

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 20 October 2020, 16:36

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Gabriela Vodenova, I'm happy to see that you were able to talk to one of my colleagues, who informed you that we need a Dutch phone number to make an appointment to connect the internet line to your house. Hopefully we are able to contact you soon!

Is it also possible to pick up the package from a T-mobile office, since we need it urgently for school and work?

Have a nice day? :)

Hi!

On Friday I changed my number and then contacted T-Mobile to notify them, so now I guess I am waiting for a call and the tracking code from PostNL right?

Have a nice day! :)

Reputatie 7

Hi @Gabriela Vodenova, in this case the grid operator (KPN) will contact you by phone. I suspect that there might be some work that needs to be done to your connection. They will contact you within a few workdays on your new mobile number we sent them.

Reageer