Beantwoord

Internet at home modem HG659

• 17 January 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 312 Bekeken

We have T-mobile internet at home since yesterday and this is being a nightmare. First one day to make the internet work after calling customer services. We were told that there was a huge malfunction in several zip codes. We arrived from work today and internet was working. I had to do the modem setup and after changing password etc I reset the modem. Since then the internet light won’t turn on. WAN light and WiFi light on but no internet. This is a complete disaster. Is there any tip? I will las tomorrow through the T-mobile shop to see if I can cancel the contract if I am not told with a solution first
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 21 January 2019, 16:20

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Check this special official topic made by T-Mobile official support.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
@smilingmaitri Many customers encounter problems with internet at this moment. T-Mobile is working on it to slove it as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Folkert
There is no internet at my house since 2 hours. My house is in Dasseweide Nieuwegein. Can you help?
Reputatie 7
Hi @luispozos, sorry to hear you're having such a rough start! Has your connection been restored over the weekend? If not then send me a private message with your full address, your date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount number, then I'll be happy to help!

Reageer